In some instances, traditional HVAC equipment may be an impractical or expensive option that some business owners choose to forgo for a variety of reasons. This does not mean that your customers and staff have to suffer through cold snaps and heat waves, though—they can still stay comfortable with a ductless system. This offers great comfort and efficiency through the use of ductless mini-splits that are becoming a popular alternative to conventional ducted systems and loud, inefficient window units.
To ensure you get the right ductless system for your business, you need to work with a high-quality provider of commercial air conditioning services in Albany, OR. Let’s take a look at the many benefits ductless systems are offering businesses and why it might be the right option for your company:
- Indoor air quality: On the West Coast these days, everyone is worried about air quality due to frequent wildfires. Dust, debris and ash are likely to collect in a ducted system, which is then spread throughout the business. Fortunately, a ductless mini-split bypasses this, using a filtration media to capture any harmful airborne particles.
- Easy, flexible installation: Central air systems involve a lot of labor due to having to install all of the ducts. However, a ductless system only involves two parts and can often be installed in a single day. They also don’t need to be engineered to work in a network like an HVAC system. Therefore, they won’t interfere with structural elements of a building and are a great option for room additions.
- More comfortable: The flexibility of these systems means that individual rooms can be cooled to different temperatures. This is done via remote control and allows for superior comfort.
- Cheaper to operate: Ductless mini-slits are an ideal choice for energy efficiency. That’s because they often use a variable speed compressor. This unit matches the weather conditions, using a climate control system that’s more energy efficient. By doing so, these systems avoid the energy loss affiliated with a long duct run.
- Less noisy: Unlike a window unit or an HVAC system, ductless heat pumps work at low velocities. This means they’re much quieter, allowing for easier communication for both employees and customers.
When you’re searching for the best in commercial air conditioning service in Albany, OR, then Larsell Mechanical Service is the clear choice. We’re a family-owned local business that takes pride in the excellence of our work. We take care of all of our customers’ heating and cooling needs, from installation to repair and maintenance of HVAC equipment. Our knowledgeable technicians know all the major brands and deliver real results for our commercial and residential customers.
We’ve earned our reputation as one of the region’s most reliable HVAC contractors since our establishment in 1972. We’re fully licensed, bonded and insured for your protection and peace of mind, and we’re members of the PHCC and NFIB. Larsell Mechanical Service offers competitive rates along with peace of mind. Call us today for a free estimate or to schedule service with one of our experts!
Categorised in: Air Conditioning Service
This post was written by Writer